Master Sandy Bowman founded Bowmans Martial Arts in 1993. Master Bowmans, holding a 7th degree taekwondo black belt and a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He is the head instructor for Taekwondo, Mixed Martial Arts and Kickboxing/Muy-Thai.
- 7th Black Belt in Taekwondo
- Black Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Brown Belt in Miletich Fighting System
- 2012 inductee in Wood Buffalo Sport Hall of Fame
- 2018 top 50 under 50 business men in Wood Buffalo
- 2018 Appointed secretary general Alberta Taekwondo Association.
Sandy Bowman also have 50 kickboxing matches, 3 professional mixed martial arts fights with a win over legendary Butterbean under 3 minutes.